Friday, March 25, 2016

Blue Neighbourhood x Troye Sivan




What is life without an awesome music to listen to?
In this article, I will tell you my favorite music and album in the month of February up to now.




I know it's a bit too late for a Monthly Favorites post for the month o February, don't you think?

I would like to share with you the favorite thing/s I had in the month of February.

Troye Sivan


To those who may not know, Troye Sivan is an Australian singer/songwriter and YouTuber. In 2014, his first EP namely TRXYE was released on which boosted up to the 5th spot on the  Billboard 200.

In the 4th of December 2015, his very first solo album, Blue Neighbourhood. was released. It was released here in the Philippines in late January 2016 and costs Php495 in Astroplus.

Troye Sivan


At first, you will see, of course, the cover of the album which is totally #aesthetic.

Troye Sivan


Here are the parts of the album itself. The outer cover of the album, and the CD case.Then, inside the CD case, a booklet which contains lyrics of his songs and the CD itself can be found.



At the back is where the songs are listed:

1 WILD
2 BITE
3 FOOLS
4 EASE (feat. Broods)
5 THE QUIET
6 DKLA (feat. Tkay Maidza)
7 TALK ME DOWN
8 COOL
9 HEAVEN (feat. Betty Who)
10 YOUTH
11 LOST BOY
12 for him. (feat. Allday)
13 SUBURBIA
14 TOO GOOD
15 BLUE (feat. Alex Hope)
16 WILD (XXYYXX REMIX)

All of the songs on this album are my favorite. However, some songs really were stuck in my head for days, such as Wild, Fools, Ease feat. Broods), Blue, Youth, Lost Boy, and for him. (feat. Allday).



I absolutely love the CD. One of the best CD art I've seen so far.



Sadly, I won't be showing you the entirety of the booklet but the page shown above is my favorite. It's a verse from Troye's song Youth. Every page of the booklet, the typographic pictures inside were all Instagram-worthy.



The back of the booklet says "Leave this Blue Neighbourhood" and I don't want to leave.

Be sure to check Troye Sivan. his social media accounts can be found on his official website www.troysivan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Minutiae © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.