Monday, February 19, 2018

Bullet Journal Monthly Spread: February 2018

I know this is pretty late. I haven't been into blogging lately since I'm pretty busy with school and never got the chance to draft enough post to keep up. Anyways, here's a quick look in my February Spread.My theme for this month is Flowers since it's the month I normally see a lot of flowers around and I think it would suit love month. Moreover, this month, I opted to be more minimal and simple since this month is going to be a pretty busy month. 

February Cover
I made the cover very simple. I drew a  rose and colored it in watercolor. I'm still not good at coloring with watercolors so bear with me. Sadly, the "February" is a failed attempt in calligraphy. I messed up in there. 
Also, the papers on my notebook are not really for watercolor stuff hence I cut a piece of water color paper and paste it in the page to avoid wrinkly pages once I put water on it. 
Quote of the Month
The quote of my month on February is from Paulo Coehlo and it is from one of my favorite books of all time, The Alchemist. It tells something about following your heart and February is a month of love and I thought it really fits the theme.
Daily Journal
Again, I made this as simple as possible because I love seeing the pages neatly organized plus it takes less time to make. I also made little sections at the sides of the pages just so I could record things beforehand or things I needed to do that week that does not require a specific day to be finished. 
In order to keep up with the theme, I also drew some flowers that I saw on Tumblr at the sides of the page and I think it looked more beautiful.
And that's my very short February Spread look. I hope you guys still liked it in some way. I did less pages this month because of my busy schedule. Thank you for taking a glimpse in my bullet Journal!
You can also check my January 2018 Spread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Minutiae © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.