Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Get Ready With Me / Natural Makeup Tutorial

get ready with me, makeup, get ready with me night out, get ready with me 2017, grwm, fall get ready with me, winter get ready with me, chatty get ready with me, chit chat get ready with me, get ready, get ready with us, makeup tutorial, beauty, tutorial, vlog, how to, christmas, everyday makeup, hair, morning routine, get, getting ready, ready, make up, morning, cosmetics, hair tutorial, beauty guru, makeup routine, vlogmas, natural, chit chat grwm, fashion, routine, highlight

I'm probably one of the biggest fans of Natural makeup looks. You still look fresh and presentable despite of only a minimal makeup on your face. If you want to look fresh and glowy but still looking like you don't wear that much makeup, then this makeup look is for you.

This is my second makeup tutorial on my channel using affordable makeup products on the drugstore.  I hope you guys liked this very simple and natural makeup look.



Products used:
Products used: Celeteque Suncare FacialMoisturizer Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Medium Moyen Maybelline Satin Skin Two Way Cake in B1 Designing Eyebrow Pencil from The Face Shop in Dark Brown (05) Nichido Eyebrow Gel Eyelash Curler from Nichido B.T. LA Sculpt Trio Maybelline Baby Lips Queen Collection Powder Blush From Miniso in Orangish Red


I hope you guys enjoy this video. Give the video some love by giving it a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe to my channel!

Check out my first makeup tutorial: https://youtu.be/gnE0elWf73k

1 comment:

  1. Tìm hiểu về dòng mỹ phẩm Red Peel Tingle Serum dùng cho ai là an toàn và nâng tầm hiệu quả lên được, mình là một trong những Blogger về sản phẩm thuộc thương hiệu So'Natural mang tên Skinrepublic.vn tại khu vực Việt Nam nhé, nếu ai cũng là Blogger có thểm tham khảo mình để cùng trao đỗi học hỏi nhé hội chị em yêu thích làm đẹp!

    ReplyDelete

Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Minutiae © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.