Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Instagram Feed Inpirations: Minimal

Instagram Feed Inspirations: Minimal


There are probably times when you loose confidence for your Instagram feed, thinking it won't work out anymore. There are days when you think your Instagram pictures don't coordinate well with the rest of the photos. Well, I had those times, too. Worse: I almost thought of deactivating my Instagram account thinking it's not good enough.


This, I tell you, Instagram is only perfect example of a social media platform where you can express your inner "picasso" in a way of taking and editing photos in an aesthetic way.

However, sometimes you have to boost your confidence in making your Instagram feed more cohesive. These Instagram accounts can serve as your inspiration in making your feed even better. Hopefully, after reading this, you have finally decided the type of Instagram feed you will have, or, if you're not confident about your feed, then these might inspire you to get going.

Here, I feature the Instagram accounts I follow with Minimal feeds.

Instagram Feed Inspirations: Minimal


Minimal
I personally love the idea of minimalism. The monochromatic colors and no too many subjects in a photo or scene. The simplicity.


























Note:
These accounts only serve as an inspiration to you and other Instagram enthusiasts. Remember that no one succeeded through imitation and that being unique is the best way to stand out.


Let me know in the comment section below if you know more accounts that have minimal feeds. :)
Also, don't forget to follow me on instagram with the username @ninexteen or you can simply click this link and it will direct you to my Instagram account.


Follow me on my social media accounts (links are on the widgets on the right)
and don't forget to share this post to others!


< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Minutiae © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.