Friday, April 29, 2016

Netflix and Don't Chill


I have to admit that it is indeed my first time of watching a TV series on Netflix and watching specifically on Netflix. Now that Netflix is now accessible worldwide, watching American TV shows on the internet is now possible. Recently, I've been into this show specifically How to Get Away with Murder.

I have heard about Netflix from my favorite Youtubers and from the overused slang term "Netflix and Chill" which totally blew up the Internet world.Normally, the shows/series that I am most interested in watching are Anime series (like Attack on Titan, Akame Ga Kill, and Tokyo Ghoul). And watching US TV shows is very new to me.

Recently, I downloaded the Netflix app on my iPhone and decided to 'give it a try' maybe due to my curiosity on why the whole world are eager to have access with it.

The choice of TV shows online were limited here in the Philippines but I guess enough for starters.

Someone recommended me to watch the TV series "How to Get Away with Murder." I thought it was some kind of a stereotypical TV show where someone commits a murder through some kind of super powers. But it's better than that in my opinion.

The Epitome - A Kyla Salonga Blog






I describe the show as something that is so complicated, mysterious, and full of plot twists and cliff-hangers. Hence, after watching an episode, you would dive through oceans just to watch the other one. Or if something is considered truth in the previous episode, then you have to see the following episode just to prove that it actually happened. Sometimes, it doesn't. I have to admit that I dealt with the slow internet connection just to stream a 40-minute long episode. And it is definitely worth it.

Watching HTGAWT is like entering a maze and looking for a way to get out considering that the maze isn't just left and right but up and down. Every episode made me stood up and say, "what" and stare at the ceiling for a few seconds reminiscing what or why it happened. That is what I felt while watching.

Lawyers are awesome. I definitely understand how hard it is to study in a law school and to look for the justice into a case that seemed so impossible to win.

I absolutely love mysteries and thriller and this is totally on my list of my recommended shows if you too are into these kind of genre.

I won't be spoiling too much. But I recommend you to quickly sign up or log in to Netflix and watch How to Get Away with Murder and tell me about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Minutiae © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.