Friday, May 27, 2016

One Day in Tagaytay


Indeed Tagaytay is one of the most "must-see" places here in the Philippines. Cool thing is I was given a chance to go inside the Development Academy of the Philipppines plus an awesome Starbucks store.


I've been in Tagaytay five years ago when I joined a Science contest when I was n 5th Grade. I never thought I had a chance again to take a step in this beautiful place but not to join a contest, but to accompany my mom, and one of her office mates to join a seminar.



I didn't actually wander around DAP but I actually took a photos of my favorite areas I have been.












You probably saw this picture on my Instagram. If not, you can follow me there @ninexteen :)


The staffs in DAP is kind enough to offer me a coffee because I felt sleepy while waiting for mom.




Here's a cooler thing. I know we only go to Starbucks for their coffee (and also for the joy of a Wifi Connection). But in this Starbucks store we've been, you'll not only go for the coffee and the Wifi, but with the awesome view too!


It would look like a normal Starbucks store but as look farther, everything becomes more beautiful.


Here's the awesome view. I wasn't able to take a panoramic view (because I used the snapchat app for this. Add me there. My username is kylslnga).




Here's a picture of me, my mom, and her office mate, Kuya Anthony.




I pretty much love S'mores. <3 p="">

Here's a short trip of me in Tagaytay. I hope I was able to wander around more but I was afraid of the transportation and of course the possibility that I may get lost around since I'm not used there.

Thanks for taking a sneek peak on my One Day in Tagaytay. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Minutiae © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.