Monday, June 6, 2016

May Favorites



This is the first time I wrote about my month's favorites/obsessions and I am indeed happy and excited at the same time to share my favorites in the month of May.

I have a lot of things in mind whenever I hear the word "favorites" but these things that I will mention in this post is something that I am into this month or something that I just received that I fell in love with. So...yea.

PHONE CASES



I knew when I got my new iPhone, I will become obsessed with the endless iPhone cases available. Before, I had the Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 which is kind of a bummer for the reason that it's not that prominent and I don't normally see much beautiful and awesome cases with it.

When I came to Manila, I had plans of buying a ton of iPhone cases because there's nothing much better to do with your new phone than dressing it up. It feels like a Barbie doll to me on which I had to buy a bunch of dresses (cases). This month, I didn't actually bought a ton as I mentioned but I bought two new cases.

One is the normal transparent case.
(I know it's been a bit yellowing at the moment which in fact signifies that I use it most of the time)



Who doesn't want a normal transparent case? Well, the reason why I bought this is I am so scared of using my phone without a case because I feel like it was so naked and fragile that I would drop it anytime anywhere. In some iPhone cases, it covers most of the physical features of the device hence you'll never get to see the beauty of it. The idea of transparent cases is that you  still get to see the color and design of the phone, moreover providing it more protection and therefore you are more confident to handle it one-handed when you are outside or somewhere. Also, you can DIY it for it to become more awesome (Stay tuned. A DIY post is coming.)



The other reason why I love this case is the price. It's cheap and costs only 150 pesos (estimated $3) which is a big thumbs up considering the quality is better than the cost. I bought it in Greenhills Shopping Center.



Another phone case that I am so obsessed with right now is this Unicorn Glitter case (I don't know what it's exactly called but just leave it like that).



My sister was like "if I were you, I would buy that Unicorn case" and I think she is more obsessed with it than I do. At first, I didn't like it that much because it's a hard case type therefore it would scratch the edges of my phone. However, it's so fun shaking it and watch the glitters move around the case especially when you're bored.


I bought it a week ago in Pop Culture in Trinoma. It costs 250 pesos. According to the salesman, it supposedly costs 300 pesos and that I was lucky enough to buy it on sale.

OREO!



If you guys personally know me, Oreo is my obsession. I am in love with Oreos. IT. IS. MY. EVERYTHING.

With all the exaggeration, I really love Oreos so much. And my oh-so-kind-and-loving mom is heaven-sent because she bought me two of these. If you follow me on Snapchat (add me on my Snapchat it's kylslnga), you probably saw these Oreos.

I once saw these big round cans of Oreo when we're in the grocery store and I said to my mom, "Mom, I need these." I call myself lucky because at that time it's Buy 1 take 1 and costs less than 300 pesos (about $6). The best thing about these is that it contains three different flavors of Oreo, Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry.

SNAPCHAT


Before, I installed Snapchat on my phone only for the filters because it's so in  on other social media sites and stuff (shoutout to the doggy filter. I am in love with it). To think that the filters are live--I have to get the app. I didn't see Snapchat as something I want to share things into.

Recently, I just appreciated how awesome Snapchat is and I upload things whenever we go somewhere. I absolutely love the idea of Snapchat. Everything is instant and so raw.
.
Self promo: Add me on Snapchat. My username is kylslnga



COLORING BOOK


Coloring books are so in right now because, some say, these were stress relievers. I never thought of buying one or getting one for myself. I've been eyeing some of these, looking what's inside and I think it is more stressful to think on which colors you will use whenever you try coloring one of the pages because it's too complicated for me.

One of the doctors in the hospital, where my mom is working to, is so kind that she gave me one of these. I guess this will be perfect in times that I am so bored. It's amazing to see the drawing s inside and could possibly become my inspiration when I sketch in the future.

X-MEN APOCALYPSE


If you are following me on Instagram (if not then the links are here on my site or my username is @ninexteen), I mentioned in one of my posts that me, my mom, and my siblings went to the block screening of X-men Apocalypse last May 18 here in the Philippines and it is one of the best movies I've seen yet.





CELETEQUE ACNE GEL



Pimples are my skin's number one nemesis. Every morning I wake up with another bump on my face, my confidence just drops and I just wanna go back to my bed and cover myself with a blanket and stay there forever.



But for real, this product does the job. You just have to put a small amount of the gel on your pimple, the next day it's gone, if not it's already dry and not reddish.





So here are my May 2016 Favorites. I hope you relate to some of my favorites or you find something that you may like. Don't forget to add or follow me on my social media accounts. The links are in the sidebar or footer of this page. Comment down below what are your favorites this month. I'd love to hear from you. Have a nice day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Minutiae © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.