Saturday, July 2, 2016

6 Strategies on How You Can Ace this School Year

6 Strategies on How You Can Ace this School Year


I'm sure some of us, in the Philippines, are probably going back to school. Some may be happy or some are still holding into the possibility that some impossibilities might happen (like cancellation or delay of school). But nah.


On my last blog post, I made a How to have a Productive Summer Vacation in 10 Awesome Ways. However, I thought, what about to some people who are about to go to school? Hence, I came up to this idea to share some strategies to ace this upcoming school year.

1. Be Motivated

This is the very first strategy you should do for this coming school year. Think of something that you want to achieve or someone you look up to. In that way, you are eager to achieve and do all the things you want to accomplish.

2. Jot Down your Small Goals to Bigger Goals

I guess this step is a must. Why? Well, when you're the kind of person who often forget some things you have to do, then by noting it down is the best solution to remember.

Your goals doesn't have to be big like your occupation you want to be after 10 years. You can write your daily goals like "Make an advanced reading on Math tomorrow" or you can do it weekly by making "never miss a homework in a week." Then, you finally knew that you can do it, then you keep on doing it until those become a hobby and part of your daily/weekly routine.

3. Keep your Energy Going

How will you achieve your goals if you have no energy, right? Keep yourself healthy and don't stress yourself too much. I know school is stressful but you can overcome stress and I made a blog post before on How to Deal with Exam Stress.

Never skip meals and avoid unhealthy snacks. Sickness might hinder yourself to get focused in school and worse, makes you skip classes and we don't want to miss those lessons taught.

4. Give Yourself a Space

I don't mean by having a big house or a big room. I meant of give yourself a time to relax and free from "school things." It doesn't have to be a long time. You can hang out with your friends on weekends or go for a shopping from time to time just for you to spend more time of the things you love to do.


5. Plan your day Ahead

This is kind of similar with the second strategy I mentioned in this article but not really.
It's nice to have a weekly planner (or daily if want to) to keep track of the things you need to do.

In my case, I use my phone's calendar or reminders app for me to not forget something that I have to do. Like quizzes on Monday or a project's deadline. In this way, you keep your errands organized and maintained and no more "I-forgot-to-do-it"s.

6. NEVER GIVE UP

Yes, I really typed it in all caps. You should never give up. I know there are times when life takes a turn and suddenly you don't know what to do anymore or how to deal with the situation you are going through.

Life's unfair, and hard and it is uncontrollable. But remember to not give up because no matter how heavy the rain was, there will always be a rainbow after the storm.

6 Strategies on How You Can Ace this School Year

School is undoubtedly stressful. We're back again with those unending quizzes, nerve-wracking examinations, and assignments toppled in your desk at home.

We sometimes think of giving up but the thing is, no matter how tiresome school is, nothing is much better than walking up the stage and receiving your diploma as a token saying "I definitely made it" and seeing your parents cry on how happy and proud they are having you.

Tell me if this article helped you in any way. You can reach me through the "contact" menu in this site or comment it down below.

My social media links are on this site as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Minutiae © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.