Wednesday, September 7, 2016

THE BOOK TALK


Hey guys! I've added a new category here on my blog on which I hope you will like if you too are into books. I call it "The Book Talk" wherein I talk about book in general.



If you read my previous post, I told you about my hobby of reading books and I've been so committed to reading lately that I decided to share it on my blog.

WHAT TO EXPECT

BOOK REVIEWS

On this category, I'll be sharing some book reviews about the books I already read. It includes stating the plot of the story and my personal views on reading the book.

MY TO-BE-READ (TBR) BOOKS

This is sort of my personal reading list. I will talk about the books I plan to read next on a span of time (for example, Christmas TBR Books).

BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS

If I had enough books to recommend, I'll compose a post about the books I recommend for you to read if you're looking for books to read next. It's  kind of my way of helping you add your reading list.

BOOK TAGS/CHALLENGES

I've seen a lot of these from the Booktubers I subscribed on YouTube and I thought it would be fun to do those challenges on my blog.

BOOK HAUL(?)

And yes, you're right. I put a question mark on Book Hauls. Why? Because I can't afford much money to buy books and make a book haul. But I hope in the future I'll be able to have one. :)

TIPS & OTHER STUFF

The subheading says it all. I will also talk about some tips regards to reading and other fun stuff, still regarding about books.



I've planned a lot o blog posts under this category on which I hope you will love.

Soon enough, I will publish my very first blog post under the The Book Talk category and I hope you anticipate it.

A disclaimer: I'm not letting go of the other categories on my blog. The Book Talk is only an addition to the categories I publish on this site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Minutiae © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.