Saturday, July 15, 2017

Updated How I Edit my Instagram Photos + Blue and Orange Toned Theme

Updated How I Edit my Instagram Photos + Blue and Orange Toned Theme

Hope you like this video:



Additional tips for an awesome Instagram Feed:

The common misconception of people is that a good Instagram feed depends on the filters they use but it is actually the photo that you chose in the first place that will show how cohesive your feed is. So pick carefully the photos that you are going to post. Make sure that it suits your feed well.

I don't really have a fixed setting when it comes about tuning your photos on Snapseed. The adjustments hugely depend on the photo itself but what I mostly adjust is the brightness, contrast, saturation, ambiance and warmth. Your goal here is to maintain the amount of light of all the photos that you took.

Everybody wants a crispy image because it gives the impression that you took a high quality photo. To do that, I go the details and just play with structure and sharpen, making sure that the photo is crispy but not too much.

White balance balances the blue and orange tones of the photos.
When the photo is too blueish which is this photo, I increase the temperature to add a slight orange tone to it. And vice versa for orange-toned photos by default.

I don't use a specific filter for all the photos BUT I do stick on the same collection of filters. The collection of themes that I mostly use in majority of my photos are filters C4-C9 or E1-E8. Remember that each photo is different and so does filters. So the trick is to have a good eye on which filter among this collection is suitable for the photo that you are editing.


I hope you guys find this helpful in case you're still deciding for a new Instagram Theme.

Here's the tutorial on How I Edit my previous Minimal and White Instagram Theme.


Please like and subscribe to my channel. I would greatly appreciate it. *wink*
••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited via Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Music: https://soundcloud.com/elijahwho/weusedtotalkeverynight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Minutiae © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.