Sunday, December 31, 2017

2018 Minimal and Pastel Calendar - Free Printable


Happy 2018 everyone!
I guess one of the best ways to start a wonderful year is to be organized and have a well-planned year.  Hence, I hope this calendar would somehow help to make your year the best as it can be! 

This calendar is a very minimal and sleek design, perfect for everyone's aesthetic with a touch of green watercolor leaves. You can choose between a minimal one, which only features a black colored text for every month, and a pastel one, which showcases varying pastel/nude colors every month. Each day is placed on a square-like shape in order for you to have enough space to put your plans on a specific date. Moreover, I placed a "Notes" section at the end of each month as a space for additional reminders or data you need to note of the month for instance your monthly bills, salary, earnings, etc.




Let me know what you think of these designs through tagging me on my social media sites!
You can easily print these, put it in a clipboard and hang it in a wall. These are 8.5in x 11in in size.

These caledar designs are absolutely FREE to download and is not for sale. I'd appreciate subscribing to my newsletter.
Happy 2018!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Minutiae © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.